10. I love the TV show The Hills. I mean, I really love it. Yes, I know that it's probably scripted. But, I really enjoy watching the drama. I do NOT love when drama like that happens in my life! But, I sure love it when I can watch it for a bit and then go back to my non-dramatic life. The Hills returned in April with ALL new dramatic episodes...what can I say? It was pretty exciting for me.
9. The Twilight DVD came out on March 21 at midnight. Yes, I stood in a long line. Yes, I bought it at midnight. My BFF Lisa was a good sport and braved the crowds of teenage girls to wait in line with me. She didn't even want the DVD...she's just a great friend. (Thanks Lisa!) While we waited in line we watched people there were awkward teenage girls excited to "Watch Edward because he's so so hot", girls making Twilight shirts with markers and puffy paint, girls buying tons of snacks for their ALL NIGHT Twilight watching festivitites, women talking about the movie and how much their husbands disliked it, women taking lots of pictures so that they could blog about their experience (I must admit I wish I would've thought about that...NEXT TIME!) The Twilight DVD was everything I had hoped for. Yes, I did watch part of it that night.
8. THE BACHELOR! I totally fell in love with last season's bachelor, Jason Mesnick when he had his heart broken on The Bachelorette the season before. This season was his "chance to find love" (cheesey, I know). As the season progressed I had two favorites Molly (right) and Jillian (far left). Jillian was the second runner up (she is going to be The Bachelorette this season, starting in May!). Jason then had to choose between Molly and Melissa. On the season finale Jason chose Melissa but on the DRAMATIC "After The Rose" show he dumped Melissa and asked Molly for a second chance. Now, I wasn't too upset by this choice because I liked Molly better the whole time. Oh TV drama, how I love it!
6. AMERICAN IDOL!!! I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!!! I schedule my life around it. If there is something that I know I have to do on a Tuesday or Wednesday night I make sure that someone is TiVoing it for me. It's now at the point in the competition where I start voting (Top 4 and above). I have a few favorites this year...and one contesteant that I do not like AT ALL. Basically every Wednesday (the day after they perform) I have an argument with a friend of mine because he likes this person and I don't. Nothing like reality TV to start actual arguments.5. Birthday surprises! I went to Colorado in February to surprise my mom for her birthday. It was AWESOME! She had no idea I was coming I took every precaution to make sure she didn't know...including calling her from the car with my dad to tell her about the weather in Utah. Keeping with the theme of birthday surprises I flew out for Emma's 16th birthday party. I told I wouldn't be able to make it because I couldn't take any time off work since I had just been to Colorado a few weeks prior. She totally bought it! When I walked in she yelled and had a few little tears and then hugged me A LOT. Good memories!
4. Body For Life/Biggest Loser. A few months ago Molly came to me and said "You've gotta try Body For Life, both Katie and I have done we love it so you need to do it!" I went out and bought the book the next day. I'm up for anything that will help me eat better, feel better and lose weight! Right before I started Body For Life I found out APX (the company I work for) is doing a Biggest Loser competition. It's the perfect scenario for me...COMPETITION and A PLAN! I'm in second place right now from the entire company...stay tuned to see if I can get my booty into shape!
2. NEW DESK, NEW BUILDING, NEW POSITION AT WORK! (that is pretty self explanatory)
1. I'm starting school at BYU in June!!! I'm really really excited and a little nervous. It'll be nice to be back in school.
That's me in the last 6 months! Hopefully I don't ever have to do a 6 month Top Ten again, it's hard to remember 6 months of events.




2 comments:
I LOVE your top ten!!
You really do need to blog more often- I love it.
I'm excited for you to start school again! and what does the winner of BL get?
The winner of Biggest Loser gets a Wii and a Wii Fit. I'm in it to WIN it!! :)
Post a Comment