Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Fun Game...

I was reading my best friend Lisa's blog today and she wrote about a "blog game" that she found. Here are the instructions:

There's this game you can play on your blog that I stumbled upon the other day and I thought it looked like fun so I decided to play it too...all you have to do is for each of the questions type in your answer on Google Image Search and FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY you pick your favorite picture. Here's what I came up with...now you should give it a try. (Thank you Lisa for typing this out/finding this game!!!)


My Age


Place I'd Like To Visit



My Favorite Place



My Favorite Object




My Favorite Food

My Favorite Animal


My Favorite Color

City Where I Was Born



City Where I Live

Past Pet

My Best Friend's Nickname


My Screen Name

Some more fun ones are....First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Job, College Major, First Job, Bad Habit, Grandmother's Name.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: