I had to go to the doctor yesterday for a sinus infection. While I was in the doctor's office I realized...going to the doctor isn't as much "fun" without a mom there to play "Eye Spy"....I guess that is part of growing up? While I was waiting to be seen by the doctor I just looked around the room looking at all the colors that would be good IF I was playing Eye Spy with my mom. It wasn't until after I left the doctor's office and I was telling my mom how boring the doctor's office is and she said "There's no one there to play Eye Spy with is there? But, you tried to play by yourself...didn't you?" That's when I realized, I DID try to play Eye Spy by myself. It didn't last very long because "Eye Spy" isn't really a one person game. I guess next time I go to the doctor I will need to take some one person games with me or maybe I can just bring my mom?


No comments:
Post a Comment